Bare Skin Care - For professional skin care treatment for sensitive or chronic, problem skin conditions, our unique line of organic skin care products are an affordable way to let your true beauty shine, and get healthy, happy skin again! Give yourself a facial cleanse with a top quality organic skin care product from Bare Skin.
This email was forwarded to me, and I realized how "right on" it is. Certainly worth reading and then following.
borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and
it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen,
you have to worry twice.'
1. Go to bed on time.
2 Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
3. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
(In my practice, I was amazed to find how many women do not follow this).
4. Delegate tasks to capable others.
5. Simplify and unclutter your life.
6. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
7. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
8. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
9. Take one day at a time. 10.
Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, let go of
the anxiety . If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
11. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
12.. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
13. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
14. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
15. Carry a book with you to read while waiting in line.
16. Get enough rest.
17. Eat right.
18. Get organized so everything has its place.
19. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life.
20. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
21. Every day, find time to be alone.
22. Having problems? Talk to someone. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don't wait until it's time to go to bed.
23. Make friends.
25. Laugh some more!
26 Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
27. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
28. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
29. Sit on your ego.
30 Talk less; listen more.
31. Slow down.
32. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe. 33.
Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for that
you've never been grateful for before. IT MAY HAVE A WAY OF TURNING
THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
If you want to live longer, with a higher quality of life, this more than summarizes any advice on anti-aging I can come up with.
We at Bare Skin offer anti–aging skin care products that provide you with effective, proactive treatment, with natural skin care ingredients like chamomile, calendula, rosemary and aloe vera, for what many feel are the best organic and natural products available!
One of the most frequent problems our customers have are pigment problems - melasma, hyperpigmentation, brown spots, and other discolorations. And the main complaint is that bleaching agents do not work.