The very best skin care product?
There actually can't be anything like 'The finest skin care product', since skin care products work differently for various individuals (based on the skin type to some extent).
We tend to segregate people into 4 groups based on their skin types-- i.e. dry skin, oily skin, regular skin and sensitive skin. 'Best skin care product for dry skin' or 'finest skin care product for oily skin' are better statements than just 'best skin care item'.
So, it comes to rephrasing the concern to-- 'What is the very best skin care item for me". This is precisely the question you should be asking, and unfortunately there is no easy answer. Finding the best skin care products for yourself will need some effort on your part.
First of all, you need to understand how skin care products work. You can think about all skin care items to be made up of 2 types of ingredients-- Inactive and active. Both the components are required to work for your skin in order for the item to be effective.
The ingredients and the method you use your skin care is equally important. This is even more crucial. If you do not know how to apply skin care products, you might permanently be searching for the very best skin care on your own, when that has actually already passed you by. The amount of the ingredients present, as well as the pH, are crucial to the effectiveness of the product. While some ingredients might be listed in the formula, there might be only a small amount present, making it ineffective and only a marketing ploy.
Furthermore, it's also important to choose the frequency of application. The ecological factors - temperature, pollution and humidity level, also impact the selection of finest skin care for you.
Here are a couple of rules that you could utilize to make sure that the skin care product is really the best for you:
* Cleanse your skin before applying product.
* Use a makeup cleanser instead of plain water and remove your makeup prior to going to sleep.
- The effectiveness of active components is lowered when used over another item, e.g., over moisturizer. Apply that skin care product initially and then use a moisturizer, if required.
- Remember, moisturizers can lessen the effect of the ingredients used; use a moisturizer only if needed (dry skin).
* Apply the products on warm skin.
* You will have to try out a few products prior to you realizing the best for you.
* Do not exfoliate too vigorously or too frequently.
- Vary your skin care routine based on the seasons (winter/summer etc), modifications in ecological aspects, and changes in your skin type.
- Skincare products are more effective when they are layered. There is no one product that contains everything. This is a myth.
Keep in mind that the best skin care product can not be figured out over night. It's just through experimentation that you can find the 'best skin care product’ for you.
The products that I personally use are the ones I developed, BARE SkinCare by Dr. Bollmann, found at bareskincare.com. These are all chiral, which makes them safe for all skin types.
Try them, you'll like them.